- Delete Key Behaves as 'Cut' (#1070)
- Restructure doesn't copy large files from Newdata to Data (#2609)
- Table widget default scaling not 100% (#2639)
- Navigation keys don't work within a table widget (#2647)
- Renumbered message no longer displays (#2669)
- Lines don't appear on PDF images w/suppress trailing blanks (#2674)
- Table widget column headings are mis-positioned (#2697)
- TAB OUT overrides other options (#2703)
- Status screen - message line no color (#2711)
- MESSAGE/WARNING/ERROR commands don't work in MENUs (#2715)
- Support evince PDF viewer on Linux desktops (#2716)
- mainWindowScrollPane causes inputs to behave differently (#2720)
- Scroll screen and filters, selections (#2725)
- Background session fails to run (#2729)
- Monitor displays incorrect Last Chg time (#2730)
- SCAN does not trigger VALUE CHANGED (#2749)
- APPX crashes when scanning token fields after paste (#2771)
- ADC doesn't center properly (#2772)
- Appx Authentication does not work on Solaris (#2774)
- @SLL (Set Local List) causes values to not display (#2775)
- Password visible when using --- .CLIENT LOAD URL and $newsession: or Alt-F1 (#2776)
- Listbox that fires option fills data into another field (#2778)
- Security Management Crashes (#2781)
- New DLU on Tab Out does not report error (#2782)
- Design Xfer API C-asserts or seg faults (#2789)
- Field Cross Reference Misses Group Trailer fields (#2790)
- RBS Import/export (#2792)
- Orphan records in SECACL (#2795)
- .CLIENT SET/GET CLIPBOARD (#2797)
- New Record selection/Sort Order screens don't use MESSAGE (#2799)
- Option 6 from Images creates corrupt image widget (#2800)
- Print on Screen Image (#2803)
- DLU on TAB OUT does not set AA flag (#2807)
- Input fields beyond column 128 are not working (#2808)
- Variable window size misbehaves after TRAP statement (#2810)
- Invalid HTML prevents Table Widget from displaying (#2819)
- Updated versions of the DMO and 1EX application now include examples of using the new features.
- Special Utility - A utility has been written to fix AUDTHIST files damaged by bug #2684. If an application's AUDTHIST file fails verification, you can try to recover the data by using Option 99 to run 0AD/00, UPDATE, AUDTHIST (FIX NULL RID) while in Application Design for that application.
- ** Experimental new feature - Need a way to return immediately to a previous process (#2806) (See .UTIL MARK SET and .UTIL MARK REWIND )
- ** Experimental new feature - A new API to count the number of selected rows in a Table Widget has been added .WIDGET COUNT ROWS
APPX 5.2.6 Patch Bug Fixes
Following is a list of bugs that were fixed in Appx patch release 5.2.6, released Wednesday, November 20, 2013 . The bug number, from APPX Bug Tracker (SIRID) is in parenthesis.
Background Color for focused fields
** Experimental Features
3 new experimental features have been added in this patch release.
Large File Support
The internal pointers that Appx uses in the Appx I/O files are only 32 bits in length. This limits file sizes to 2**32-1 bytes, or approximately 4 Gig. A new file type has been added that uses 64 bit pointers, increasing the file size to 2**64-1 bytes, or approximately 16 exabytes (16 billion gigabytes). Because of the internal differences in the file formats, you must export any existing data, then change the FMS type to '9', then import the data with the 'Replace' option. This will initialize the file in the new format and import the data.
Background Color for Scroll Regions
You can now control the background color of scrolling regions. There are two new client properties that control the background color and two new properties to control the record selector color.
colorScrollBg = background color for scrolling region.
colorScrollBgActive = background color for active scrolling region
colorScrollSelectActive = record selector outline on active record
colorScrollSelectOther = record selector outline on non-active record
You can now set a background color for the field that has the focus. This makes it easier for the user to see which field has the focus. The client property is colorFocusedFieldBg.
: The client accepts colors in the usual #rrggbb notation, and also accepts the following color names: black, blue, cyan, darkGray, gray, green, lightGray, magenta, orange, pink, red, white and yellow. The names are case sensitive and if incorrect the client will default to orange.